Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NYU Law School

Sorry that I have been MIA over the past week but a little thing called law school just occupied my entire life. Seriously, these people are not playing. They truly expect you to live, breath, eat, sleep, wear, be, reenact, suffer, and praise the LAW. My body is already suffering from carrying those heavy ass textbooks to and from class.
Anyway, Sunday was our first day of orientation which largely consisted of a Scavenger Hunt in the West Village on a hot and humid day typical of August in NYC. It was really a time for each of us to get to know 8 of the 90 people in our section. The jury is still out on whether or not these people are of going to join the Royal Court. In so many ways, there has been a lot of Vanilla and far too little Chocolate, Strawberry, or even Butter Pecan.
Over the past two days nothing too exciting has gone down. I made a Royal entrance to class today, which means I was late and really wasn't a good look. However, I redeemed myself by answering a question that was well received and which a classmate later stated: "You sounded really smart."
Basically, what I am saying is I am happy. The work is interesting so far and quite manageable in my opinion. Hopefully, I meet more people and find a group of friends of royal stature.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanna be part of ur royal court

Unknown said...

simply a mess king lol