Saturday, March 8, 2008

Worst Week Ever

This was the Worst Week Ever at Savings & Loans. The following email highlights the ridiculousness I have to deal with on a daily basis. This is the message I got after making a mistake by not sending what we would consider an immaterial amount of money less than $100,000 to a foreign counterpart. Please be reminded that it was not actual dollars involved but corporate bookkeeping numbers. Meaning they were going to get credit for the transaction just not in February but March because or my error.

Email message:
This is frankly "UNACCEPTABLE". We do our work well and so we should be entitle for "at least" proper transfer. What is FINCON's responsibility here ? Who failed ? Someone should be accountable for this ... it is just too easy to say "next month" ........ Could you please be more careful and ensure our job is recognized via transfer as it should be ?

I think I am going to hold myself accountable and make sure to leave Savings & Loans as soon as that bonus check is deposited in my account. Ugh, I hate that place.

No comments: