Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rome

This weekend I spent so much time trying to find a hotel in Rome to stay in during my trip to Europe. Let's just say it was beyond difficult. As royalty I have specific standards that must be met before I will even consider a place of lodging. I am not very picky but I do prefer cleanliness and an overall welcoming attitude. For some reason a lot of the hotels in Rome appear to be lacking in one or the other category. $300 a night hotels were in terrible neighborhoods or were lacking in the facilities department. For $300 a night I would expect to at least have a bathroom that works and a bed that isn't made of rocks. Anyway, I finally found the Crowne Plaza in Rome for a somewhat reasonable price. The added bonus though is they have four tennis courts which means I will finally get to play on a clay court. So excited. 42 days to go.

No comments: