Monday, November 5, 2007

Counting Enough is Enough

Counting I was willing to accept your selfishness. I was willing to accept the unfulfilled dreams and wasted potential. I was willing to accept the long hours and seemingly pitiful compensation. I was even willing to accept the unrelenting stress and rude colleagues. But counting now you have gone to damn far. Now you have taken away the one thing I could always count on. You have usurped the one thing that seperated me from the rest. You have reduced me to nothing. You have taken away my pride in one small swoop. You have in fact made me chubby. That's right people I have what many might consider a spare tire slowly developing. I am fat. Now counting will involve keeping track of my caloric intake. Counting you truly do suck.

1 comment:

Afiya said...

LMAO! This is the funniest post yet. Brod, I can't believe you're saying you haven't been to the gym lately. I guess now I don't want to see your muscles... not that you ever showed them to me. LOL