Sunday, November 4, 2007

LSAT Update

Guess What? I scored a 171 on a practice LSAT today. That's right plebs I pimped the LSAT. I know you're asking yourself how did he do it. Well, I actually answered most of the Logic Games Section correctly. So the 8-9 questions that I have not been able to answer I was able to. Basically,my score on the LSAT will largely be determined by what Logic Games appear on the test. If they are easy I get the score I want. If they are difficult, I won't. It is as simple as that. Its good to know I have the score I want in me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, law school in no time for you.

Gregor Renk said...

That’s great! If you Practice LSAT Questions regularly you will definitely get a wonderful score in the main exam. I use to practice a lot and each time score better than the previous paper. It always made me more positive regarding the test and now I am in one of the best law schools.