Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Humor

In honor of Valentine's Day, I am posting a hilarious email from the Nigerian Princess. Only she would have this to say about receiving a bouquet of roses.

From: The Wedding Planner
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:41 AM
To: King; NIgerian Princess
Subject: Morning

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wore all black today to commemorate the holiday. I thought it was fitting. I'm a lil disappointed that its bright and sunny outside. Yesterday's weather should have continued today (it rained all day yesterday for those of you not living in NYC)

How bout I ordered flowers for my mom to be delivered yesterday and it never showed up. I called customer service and there was a recording that said due to the high volume of calls, there will be no representatives to answer my call and then it hung up. I didn't know the representatives were the ones delivering the d@mn flowers. Stupid

From: Nigerian Princess
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:09 AM
To: The Wedding Planner; King
Subject: RE: Morning

Awwww pobresita....

Omg today might not be soo bad afterall...there was a bouquet of pink&red roses waiting for me in the lobby this morning...whoever sent them must be reallly smart and know I would NEVER accept roses at work!!

From: Nigerian Princess
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 9:13 AM
To: The Wedding Planer; King
Subject: RE: Morning

It's tres embarassing!!!!

I think it was my guy friend in London (maybe that's why they came soo early?). The msg wasn't all that sweet "to my #1 girl"...umm who is
#2-25?

No comments: