Sunday, February 24, 2008

Troll

My new favorite word of choice is Troll. Since everyone and everything is a mess and a hot mess these days I have decided to use a new term. Mess is being so overused that its making it difficult to let people know that you really disapprove of their look/behavior/decisions. I think troll has enough bite to it that it will definitely get the job done. For example, the next time I am on a train with a friend and a bum in a pink too tight tee chastises me for not giving him a quarter I will have the perfect response: Troll you better go sit down somewhere. Or the next time I go to work not looking like I stepped out of the pages of GQ I'll use the double whammy when the Nigerian Princess gives me the look of disdain: Yeah, I know I look a troll ass mess. Please do be offended if I launch a troll bomb in your direction.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS entry is TROLL!

Unknown said...

troll ass mess? King Henry, YOU better go sit down somewhere.