Saturday, February 2, 2008

Beheading

Offender: WebMD
Offense: Scaring the Hell out of Me

So today I had this really funny feeling in the back of my throat (insert vulgar sexual comment here). Seriously, plus these little off-white balls kept developing in my mouth (insert crude comment here). So I type in my symptoms and WebMD and these fools tell me I might have cancer. I read all the literature they provide and my symptoms do match what they describe. So you know I am about to lose it. I am far too young to have cancer. I really don't wanna die. So to make a long story short I type the same symptoms into google and get the real cause of my illness. Apparently, the balls are the result of my tonsils releasing dead cells. Its a common problem that affects millions of Americans. Didn't that just sound like a pharmaceutical commerical or a political ad? Anyway, I am fine and WebMD needs to be immediately removed from the internet before they cause a fragile person unlike myself to cause bodily harm to themselves from their ridiculous suggested diagnosis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i hate webmd, they always gives worst case scenarios.

Michelle Clayborne said...

how about you take your ass to the doctor's office. web md wants you to go to the doctor because they're paid by doctors or hospitals or someone, I dunno. All I know is if you are really that sick then you need to go to the doctor. If you aren't that sick, drink some orange juice, take some tussin, and keep it moving.