Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boys in the Hood

Today, they moved my cubicle at Savings & Loans. For the past 10 months I have been sequestered in my own little world far away from anyone on my team. Now, 28 days before I make haste towards the exit they decide to move me "next to my group." Typical Savings & Loans. Sadly, my new neighborhood is definitely the ghetto of the ninth floor. Its so hood. By hood I mean loud, dirty, and unprofessional. I sit next to a group that truly thinks they are in a lockerroom or at the least a trading floor. They scream and yell at each other like they are playing a game of who can be the most prolific douche. Plus, they order the smelliest lunches ever. Lets just say I am not accustomed to project living. Good thing I'll be out of there in a few weeks. Oh, for those that are interested tomorrow is Bonus Day. I find out how much I am worth to the world. Wish me luck.

No comments: