Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there. I doubt anyone reading this blog is a baby daddy but if you are god bless. Anyway, to celebrate Father's Day I took my dad to an expensive steak house and Atlantic City. At the end of the night, Atlantic City 2 Kings 0. We both got smashed and by smashed I mean left enough in Caesar's to feed a small African nation. So I have vowed once again to stop gambling. Informal poll do you think the King has a gambling problem.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

no. in fact, you must go to AC again. and stop betting all on red lol

Unknown said...

my mom said she saw u there with a sad look on ur face

Anonymous said...

Yes you have a problem, stop going and losing my Paris money. Hopefully in law school you will not have time to gamble.