Monday, June 16, 2008

I Got Braces Today

LOL. I feel like its fifth grade all over again. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. It was the first day of school and I missed part of the day to get the railroad tracks placed on my crooked teeth. One of the most painful experiences ever. Ugh, I can still remember wanting to slap somebody because I couldn't eat. So anyway its 12 years later and my teeth are crooked from not wearing my retainer. This time around I went with Invisalign because I am too old to be walking around with metal in my mouth. The pain isn't as bad but ti still HURTS! A year from now I will be smiling like its nobody's business. Best of all I missed work today. Yes!

1 comment:

Michelle Clayborne said...

Thank you for sharing. I've really felt out of the loop this last year, so I'm really glad you share things like this. Especially because I have a story...

There's this girl who is friends with my friend. So this girl is in law school and she's like our age 22/23, or something. The first time I met her we were going to this club and she was complaining about parking her $30,000 car on the street, even though there was a nice lot right there for her to park in, but she didnt wanna pay...anywho, I digress. So she got out of the car talkin this yip yap and had the nerve to have the mouth of a ten year old. She had big silver braces, with the colorful rubberbands. Not to mention the out of date denim cat-suit she was wearing. A MESS. So yeah I'm glad you got the clear ones. How is she taken seriously in school or in her internship? A MESS.