Saturday, October 20, 2007

A Few Things out of the Way

What is this blog about? Basically, the blog will be about my so called life. Over the next couple of days I will reveal small tidbits about who I am, what I do, and what I like. The driving force of the blog will be the Beheading. Each day (more like when I feel like blogging) I will pick one person, whom I will bring before us and try for a crime against humanity or my delicate sensibilities. As king I will be the sole arbiter, judge and jury. Everyone is fair game including friends, family, and coworkers. Don't worry, I won't be naming names.

I also posted my stock answers to a couple of questions that I know will surface as we get to know each other. Reference these responses whenever you're in doubt about what I write.

Why are you so damn mean?

King: Mean. I am not mean. I am just honest. It;s not my job to make people feel good about themselves. I call things as I see them. If you're dumb, you're dumb. If you're fat, you're fat. If you have a great mind, I want to be your friend. There is no filter or screen to what I think. If people think I am mean it's probably because they put too much faith in what other people think.

The reason you are so mean is you are not really as tough as you say you are. In fact people say you are internalizing your insecurities.

King: I suggest you go pickup a copy of The Breakthrough and listen to track 7. Get back to me when you do (Yes, it took less than three posts for me to mention Mary. Get used to it. New Album in stores November 27th)

No comments: