Saturday, October 20, 2007

Savings & Loans

Savings & Loans is what I use to refer to the bank I work for. Ocasionally, I might call it the Gold Mine. Whatever its called, the place prints money. Its prints so much money that its able to acquire the services of royal gentleman like me to keep track of how much its printing. The money is printing in such quantities that as a counter you begin to lose sight of the value of a dollar. That is until you get paid for your counting. Then you realize you can't afford to live near the money printing machines. Instead you have to live in a another state and commute to work, where your royal entourage consists of smelly counters of other banks who don't know the meaning of soap & water.

I have been working at Savings & Loans since I graduated college 5 months ago. I am not sure if counting is for me. I am not sure if working is for me.

No comments: