Monday, October 22, 2007

LSAT Stands for Legally Sanctioned Anal Torture

I am sure that is not the first time that joke has been made nor will it be the last. Hopefully, you get the point. I hate the LSAT. The Law School Admission Council should be tried for some type of statute violation for forcing this "test" upon anyone who wants to an attend law school not named The Law School and run out of their Uncle Eddie's warehouse that also produces t-shirts cut and sewn by a bunch of undocumented illegal aliens. What is presented as a test is actually an experiment: Most Effective Ways to Force Someone to Question Their Existence. Some of their well tested methods include making people read and pick apart topics as exciting as the debatee surrouding the evolution of bacteria flagellum. When they really want to mess a person up they ask her to decipher whether obscure Object 1 is seated contiguous to even more obscure Object 2 or not even recognizable Object 3 by informing you that obscure Object 1 cannot be comprehended. I just don't get it. Do you? If the LSAT is attempting to prepare me for a legal career characterized by misery, hopelessness, fear, and, anger than I guess its goal has been achieved.

There has to be a better way to determine whether I am fit to attend law school. Might I suggest reading this blog or better yet an interview? Wait, that means I definitely wouldn't get in. Maybe law schools could talk to my friends. Isn't it a fact that all lawyers are annoying, talk entirely too much, and have an opinion about everything. I know my friends can vouch for that.

LSAC you're a hot mess and you need to get yo' life together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should spend more time studying and save the drama for law school.