Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wear Red

Today at approximately 4:30 I received an email from a coworker, "Don't forget tomorrow is Wear Red Day." After bursting out in hysterical laughter from receiving a very random inconsequential email after a very long day, I couldn't stop but think now what fool came up with this. Who had time to come us with this random ridiculousness? None other than the American Heart Association. Here are details:

The American Heart Association is celebrating its Go Red for Women “Wear Red Day” on Feb. 1. The nationwide event is to recognize woman fighting against and to prevent heart disease, and women are encouraged to go online and assess their personal heart risk with the Go Red Heart CheckUp.

I guess I just don't get it. Can't they do better ? Clearly, they can. I guess tomorrow wear some read. Oh, wear some for me because you know royals really on do purple. That is all.

No comments: