Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beheading

Offense: Grand Larceny
Offender: Crackhead(s)

So yesterday I went shopping and bought all this stuff for the apartment. Like an idiot I left the stuff in the trunk because my dad didn't want to make any more tips back to the apartment. Well last night, Somebody (read: broke cackhead) broke into my car and took all the stuff I bought. I am guessing it happened to be more than one because I know crackheads have super powers when they need a fix but it was a lot of stuff. Anyway, I got in my car this morning and it was a mess. These fools didn't break any windows or smash anything but they rummaged through everything. Papers were everywhere and clearly they wanted whatever they could find. You might be asking yourself but King how do you know it was crackheads?

Clue 1: They took all the change EVEN the pennies.
Clue 2: Those fools took a USED toothbrush. What they hell are they going to do with a USED toothbrush?
Clue 3: They took an EMPTY 10 gallon water jug that was in the trunk.
Clue 4: They left the ice scraper. Not even a crackhead can sell an ice scraper in July.

I was really good until I saw they took the Mary Cds. Then it was over. Anyway, Amex may reimburse all the stolen goods so it might not be any loss money. However, I am really upset about the MJB. They took my heart.

Punishment: They have to stop doing crack.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I might have gone for the ice scraper and left the MJB behind... you know, because of the whole supply and demand thing.

Michelle Clayborne said...

that is the funniest ever! lmfao, seriously

Anonymous said...

Aww I am sorry but I have to agree with shellbell that this is too funny.