Monday, July 28, 2008

Singles Only

So I have started to explore my neighborhood, rated the the #1 City for Singles in America,and come to the following conclusions: Everyone here exercises and the percentage of hot well dressed people to hot messes is a lot higher than most cities. I must admit that the fact that everyone exercises doesn't necessarily mean everyone is fit. Trust me, I have seen some Oompa Loompas calling themselves jogging. However, it does provide the inspiration to go for that three mile run or to do those extra pushups. Nigerian Princess says its just another sign of my manorexia. Hopefully, one of those singles on the street likes her men with a slight eating disorder. Just jokes. Anyway, the hotness quotient is definitely a good thing on the eyes. Plus, it makes me strive to do better. To eat better, dress better, and even to try to smell better. I'll keep you posted on whether this leads to to more weekday afternoon unemployed trysts.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA

Michelle Clayborne said...

yeah you should def get out and meet some people. You could workout to Robin Thicke's new single 'Magic' from his new album 'Something Else' in stores 9/9/08

Michelle Clayborne said...

:-)

King07 said...

I was jamming to Magic months ago. That my ish.

Michelle Clayborne said...

i'm fallin off man, I just heard it! damn columbus