Saturday, July 5, 2008

Move-In Day

Remember the first day of college when you move all your stuff into your dorm and meet your new roommate. Well, today was that day for me all over again except this time it was my own place. Today, I had all my furniture delivered and my apartment is now not just an empty space but a home. The bedroom set is beautiful even though its a little too big for the room. I have ample closet space while the couch I picked out works perfectly for the living room. Of course my dad went overboard and bought me two 42 inch flat screen TVs: one for the bedroom and one for the living room. You can always count him to do so much more than what is required. Anyway, the place is going to be beautiful once its all done. I have a few more pieces to buy and a bunch of final touches to make. Its going take at least the next two months to get this place in tip top shape. I think my first night living there will be this Wednesday. We shall see.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow already sounds great!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget we want to see some pictures!

Michelle Clayborne said...

yes, pictures! we'll need them until we can come over for your huge house warming party ;-)

Unknown said...

More importantly, you need to start thinking about whether that couch you picked out works perfectly for me when I come visit you in New York.