Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Wasting Away

Today, I went to the doctor to get my Immunization form for Law School completed. I was away from work for about 4 hours because the doctor decided he wanted to use me as guinea pig. I got shots and had my ears cleaned out with high pressure water, which was literally the most painful thing ever. Anyway, I returned to work looking a little disheveled and FrontOffice Girl, never lacking in her ability to be discreet, screams in the elevator bank: "OMG, King. What's wrong? Look at you. You look EMACIATED. You used to fill your clothes out and now look at you. They are all big. You really need to stop that Invisalign." Then she enters the elevator and leaves me to ponder her words.

I have lost five pounds since getting the braces. I didn't think it made that much of a difference but clearly it has. I have to start eating again. Emaciated is not a good look. Gotta appreciate FrontOffice Girl's honesty.

1 comment:

Michelle Clayborne said...

not cool King. I don't like it