Sunday, December 2, 2007

Beheading

Offender: A Certain Top 20 Catholic University
Offense: Unsolicited Phone Calls

PLEASE STOP CALLING ME. I mean damn! If you call someone's house everyday for a month and they don't pick up the phone that typically means they don't want to talk to you. It does not mean to assume the role of tele-marketer or bill collector and call so much that I have to pick up the phone and curse you out. Its very unbecoming of a school with a multi-billion dollar endowment. It comes off as very plebeian and so unbecoming. I mean really. I just graduated. That means I still owe you people tens of thousands of dollars. No, I do not have any money to donate for you to give to an obese, slovenly, overpaid, overrated football coach. I definitely don't have any money to support anyone else's dream when my dreams are being crushed daily by the debt i obtained to get a degree from this place. So stop calling me because I don't have a dime to spare.

Sentence: Full reimbursement of four years of tuition to compensate me for my pain and suffering

2 comments:

Michelle Clayborne said...

how about it!! i told them that i would give some money and to send me a pledge card. i did not send money but the calls stopped, well for a while. it looks like thats them calling now, lol

Anonymous said...

Ohh, back to the comedy... How I missed thee!