Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Shopping

I am done with the commercial farce that is Christmas. I got my last gift today and can proudly say I survived the battleground that is every mall in America right now. I have never seen people act so savagely to purchase items for other people. Its not as if these gifts represent life or death. Yet, people are willing to fight and argue over the last size 9 of some ugly shoe from last season that neither of them should be willing to pay for and that the department shouldn't even attempt to sell. I think I almost had anxiety attack. I am not sure what it is but I am truly incapable of dealing with the average person. Next year, I promise to only frequent quality establishments that the savages cannot afford. Oh, and in case you were wondering I'll be counting tomorrow, Christmas Eve. August can't come fast enough.

No comments: