Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I Got Growing Pains

Yup, the Mary album has leaked two weeks before its official release date and of course the stan in me forced me to download it. One word: Wow! She did it again. Another hot one from the queen. Its not your typical Mary record either. Its not as rough or loud or tough as past Mary records. It is composed of a lot more mature and lush arrangements. Yet, the soul is still there. Its a beautiful record that explores a lot of topics that everyone can relate to. You can't listen to this album and to not walk away thinking you're a King or Queen. So fall all you serfs out their go cop the album and maybe one day you too can be royalty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud that you are finally recognizing your "stanness"...

Now from one "stan" to another, can you send that album to me? LOL!