Saturday, December 1, 2007

LSAT Recap

A HOT MESS!!! Judgement Day has come and gone. Let's just say the test was not what I expected it to be. First, LG were games that were pulled out of nowhere. Unlike previous years they included a number of variable sets that didn't make the games impossible but obviously made me think a lot more than I wanted to. You don't pull a damn rabbit out of your hat on a day like this. Shame on you LSAC.
Logical Reasoning wasn't too bad I actually think I did better than usual on those two sections. Reading Comp was a lot harder than any of the practice test I had taken. I don't know what they were thinking. Even the easy questions like summarize the point of the article were hard.
Clearly, the people over at LSAC had it in for us today. They were like we have a trick for those fools who want to wait until the last minute to take the exam. Seriously, if I had to take a stab at my score a 170 is not going to happen. I would be happy with a 160 at this point. I am not even sure thats going to happen. In three weeks we shall know.
At least all my favorite salespeople at Uniqlo, Club Monaco, and Urban Outfitters will get to see me again. AMEX and VISA watch out because I am coming for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The grammatical errors are astounding...LOL, JK!

Afiya said...

Awww... Brod, I didn't think it was that bad. I actually thought the reading comp was pretty easy and I really only didn't like one or two of the logic games. I feel like I did well.

But I got to agree with Andre'; the grammatical errors are a "hot mess."

Michelle Clayborne said...

well afiya, i'm sure your comment was not that well accepted