Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Set the Mood Right

Apparently, I have an attitude problem. Who knew? According to my parents I am always an a bad mood. My mom refers to me as Mr. Evil and my dad just laughs at me. I take exception to such characterizations but it is always great to get feedback on how the people closest to you perceive you. It doesn't mean I am going to change or that whatever vibes I give off are wrong. Its just an interesting thing to note. The fact of the matter is although I complain about counting all the time i am pretty content with the overall direction of my life. I mean I feel good. I am not depressed and definitely am not unhappy. Maybe, I just need to smile more and stop telling people what I really think. Yeah, right. Sorry kids I'll continue to be he mean old man you perceive me to be because thats who I am.

No comments: