Saturday, January 12, 2008

Barbershop Blues

In the past week over 15 Barbershops have been closed down in my kingdom, which typically wouldn't be a big deal except my establishment of choice was shut down as well. As many of you may well know its definitely a job looking this good. Now, that my favorite shop is closed, it just got a little harder. I have to find someone new to handle with care my rapidly receding hairline and large forehead. This is serious situation because I definitely cannot be looking like one of the aliens from Independence Day. Anyway, so I tried this new spot out around the corner from my house and let's just say it was not a good look. I sat in there for over 2 hours before someone even touched my head. During this period I encountered more n-bombs and dick riding then one man can reasonably take. My delicate sensibilities like not calling someone a word that was used to assault a people for hundred of years and outright lying were definite in shock. The sad part is I'll be right back there next week because Blunt, that's the barber who cut my hair definitely hooked me up. Sad.

No comments: