Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Katherine Heigel Please Sit Down

Is anyone else tired of this chick? You know the busty blond chick from Grey's Anatomy and Knocked up. She is usually smiling on the cover of some magazine or parading around like she is god's gift to man. I don't know who deemed her America's Sweetheart but she definitely isn't Julia Roberts or Halle Berry. Not to mention her smile isn't all that cute. I definitely would not place her in the banger category. She better go sit down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the correct phrase is "Ho sit down!"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.