Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Complete at Harvard

That's right people I am complete at HLS. Its not really anything to brag about. Being complete means I have submitted all the necessary documents in a timely manner to be considered for admission. The likelihood of me being accepted is about a -10 but I am still dreaming. You never know what happens. Oh, Duke sent me their viewbook today and I am really feeling them right about now. However, I think that's my response everytime I get a new viewbook in the mail. Theses schools really know how to sell themselves to needy fools like me. My favorite school of the moment is almost always the school who most recently sent materials. Maybe, when I get into a school I will be more discriminating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh, congrats!

Now the waiting begins...