Sunday, January 13, 2008

Old Friends

Is it weird talking to college friends you haven't talked to in months? Yesterday, I had conversations with multiple friends who I spent a fair amount of time with during my college years. It really felt like attack of the Domers. In one case it was like the good old days. It was as if we were sitting at the dining hall table sharing a meal. We laughed, joked, talked politics, love, race, sex, and music. In the other case it was if I was being water-boarded. I really had to question how I could have ever thought this person was fun to be around. I mean it was a barrage of attacks and insults. They were quite funny but so immature. But of course I got the last laugh because the dick in me just couldn't allow this person to leave me with such a sour taste in my life. Its so sad that i know how to pull out the knife, stick it in someone's thigh, and then twist it so the wound doesn't heal. Remember that scene from face off. We all can't be killers but I love that I am when I need to be. Anyway, to make a long story short I miss college and most of my old friends. So if you're reading this shoot me an email or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that movie (Face/Off)
LOL