Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Counting Really Sucks

We are wrapping all the change for the year at Savings & Loans. This process is arduous and inconsiderate. So inconsiderate that I had to work both Saturday and Sunday. I haven't had a real day off in over 7 days. Its getting ridiculous, all this damn counting. Counting only got worse when my vacation request was denied. My plans to visit Sin City during the MLK weekend were cruelly put to bed. They basically said you count when we tell you to count. We will let you know when you can take a break. Apparently, it is fine for me to take a break next week to recruit new counters. What a surprise?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man thats messed up.
they making you work on MLK weekend?

Michelle Clayborne said...

i dont have to work MLK day. it'll be the first in what, four years? ND had no respect.