Thursday, January 24, 2008

I'M In at NYU

Yes, that's right. I was admitted to NYU and it was a total surprise. I came home today expecting a letter from Georgetown when to my surprise I have a big letter from NYU. I wasn't expecting anything from them considering that I just went complete a little over a week ago. So I opened the letter and It said Mr. Henry you're really really hot. JK but it did inform me that I was admitted to the class of 2011. So kids, I have been admitted to one. The process is pretty much over since NYU was one of my top two choices. Now, all I have to do is wait for Harvard. I can still dream about HLS but I am overjoyed to be admitted to NYU. Now, I need to figure out what their mascot is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

That's my college roommate. :D

Unknown said...

congrats

Michelle Clayborne said...

sorry i'm late, but congrats!!