Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'M Sick

Booo! I think my mother gave me whatever she had the past week. I hate being sick and I literally take every precaution necessary not to contract any diseases. But alas you really can't hide from the people you live with and their nasty little germs. Hopefully, this is like a 24 hour thing and I don't have to suffer all week. It might provide the first opportunity to use those Savings & Loans sick days I have been storing up. Anyway, other than my illness its pretty quiet on the home-front. I am still waiting on responses from a few more schools and dreaming of life in school. Now that I have been accepted I get to start thinking about new apartments and reading assignments. Rather exciting, I know. I am relishing the opportunity to be away from the boredom that is
Savings & Loans. In case anyone is interested the countdown has begun.

It is 186 days until I am free or 6 months, 4 days. More specifically, 16,070,400 seconds, 267,840 minutes, 4464 hours, or 26 weeks (rounded down).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha almost there!!

Anonymous said...

Let's also start a countdown for the number of days until my arrival in the NYC...

57 days and counting...

Michelle Clayborne said...

so have you told savings and loans that you will be leaving?